Well, I have a totally new thing. Now I know that with my last projects I’ve gotten bored and ditched them. But this time, I don’t plan do ditch Darkness, that’s what I currently call it. So, because it’s a Friday here’s the prompts!
- As she walked towards the exit of her coffee shop, she glanced down at her cup. “You are beautiful” was written beside her name, she glanced back and their eyes met.
- “Be careful, child…Just because you’re winning does not mean you have won.”–Character?
- He found the journal on the train but what was in it, was not what he was expecting.
- Write the saddest Valentines story you could possibly think of.
- “New year, new me.” HE/SHE said raising the glass in the empty apartment. The door flew open on the twelfth chime.
- “If we get arrested, it’s all your fault.” Who says this?
Well, that’s all for this Friday! Talk to yo guys soon!!