Hey, guys! Sorry, this is a bit late. Okay extremely late. So because this is a week late, and I have no idea on why I am so late and slow. I have no excuses. Beauty and the Beast, it was amazing and I had no qualms for anything aginst it. It was perfect. And when I had heard about the people complaining about LeFou, I WAS HAPPY WITH WHAT THEY DID!! And I was proud of Disney for doing so.
Now, why am I a week late? To be honest, I was forgetting about it and not really caring that I hadn’t posted. That I hadn’t done anything really Important. I don’t really know. My week has been fine. Totally fine, yet I didn’t want to post. I have been watching anime and reading manga, and Netflix is working again on my computer. But I don’t really know. It’s not how I wanted things to go this week. I had totally planned this post on Saturday, but then whatever happened and Monday came and went and then I totally didn’t realise that I missed a post until it was Wednesday…
So! As the title says I promised prompts. So without any further ado, the prompts:
- Dragons are the size of pets, what type of dragon do you own?
- A character in your novel found a dragon egg. Why?
- Dragons don’t exist. Until you saw one sitting on your house.
- Instead of cars and planes, there are dragons and they are very expensive. You own one.
- People are out to kill dragons. Why?
EDIT: Sorry, I forgot to post the prompts. Lol.
Talk to you guys later.