Hey, guys!! How was your weekend? Mine was normal. Tax season is on and it’s a pain. But I thought I’d do a bit of a geeky post today. Why? Because I thought you’d guys want to know what I can’t wait to watch movie-wise. So, here they are:
- Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man Tells No Tales May 25, 2017
- You have no idea how excited I am. I have been a fan of this series since it first came out. I love everything about these movies. But I admit some things about the Fourth one is…well the fourth one. But it was still good.
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 April 25, 2017
- I loved the first one. Waiting for this one is hard. I can’t wait.
- King Arthur: Legend of the Sword May 11, 2017
- Okay…Many of you may not know this. But I am a mythology geek. The Merlin and Arthur story is my favourite! Sword in the Stone? Fave movie as a kid. I can’t wait for this one. Sometimes they don’t do it how I like. But most of the time. I love them.
- The Mummy June 9, 2017
- Now, I may not totally be into this one. Now I am a fan of the mummy movies. But the third one. Wasn’t totally my thing. This one looks good. And I really can’t wait.
- Cars: Lightning Strikes Twice June 16, 2017
- Okay, I know this one is odd, but I am total Disney Geek and I liked them when they first came out. So, the final Instalment looks awesome!
Okay, that’s it!! Talk to you on Friday!!
Hey, guys! Sorry, this is a bit late. Okay extremely late. So because this is a week late, and I have no idea on why I am so late and slow. I have no excuses. Beauty and the Beast, it was amazing and I had no qualms for anything aginst it. It was perfect. And when I had heard about the people complaining about LeFou, I WAS HAPPY WITH WHAT THEY DID!! And I was proud of Disney for doing so.
Now, why am I a week late? To be honest, I was forgetting about it and not really caring that I hadn’t posted. That I hadn’t done anything really Important. I don’t really know. My week has been fine. Totally fine, yet I didn’t want to post. I have been watching anime and reading manga, and Netflix is working again on my computer. But I don’t really know. It’s not how I wanted things to go this week. I had totally planned this post on Saturday, but then whatever happened and Monday came and went and then I totally didn’t realise that I missed a post until it was Wednesday…
So! As the title says I promised prompts. So without any further ado, the prompts:
- Dragons are the size of pets, what type of dragon do you own?
- A character in your novel found a dragon egg. Why?
- Dragons don’t exist. Until you saw one sitting on your house.
- Instead of cars and planes, there are dragons and they are very expensive. You own one.
- People are out to kill dragons. Why?
EDIT: Sorry, I forgot to post the prompts. Lol.
Talk to you guys later.
Hey, guys! Sorry this is late, I thought I published it…you know it didn’t get posted. So, here is the late Friday Prompts!! Plus I hope you had a great week!
- He looked at the bodies and the blood covered girl. “You’re late,” she said.
- “Who were you before the war.” (It could be any war)
- “I’ll be your villain if you truly want to be the hero.” He said.
- A girl found out that her best friend, and the boy she’s in love with for years, is gay.
- “Fairies exist. They steal your socks, but only the left ones, what’s with that?” the old man said. (I love Gobber. I did change it from trolls.)
- Thousands of warriors drew their swords. But for a war, they would not win.
- I did what I had to do. That may mean I’m a traitor, or so that’s what they call me.
That’s it for the prompts!! Talk to you on Monday where I complain about people and their reactions of Disney.
Hey, ya’ll. So, here’s the thing. I missed Friday, again. And now I’ve gotten into Anime after a long time. I really don’t know what to do. But I think I’m going to start doing BiMonthly goals. Where I have two months to do things and hopefully get them done.
So here they are:
- Get over your block.
- Begin Hacked (my new idea).
- Get a job.
- Finish my classes (and pass).
- Get organised with the blog.
- Post twice a week (Prompt Friday and something writing on Mondays).
Well, that’s it for now, I’ll update you in April or beginning of June. And I’ll see you on Friday.
Hey, guys! Woah! I can’t believe that it’s already 60 posts! Well, I hope you had a great week and I won’t waste time, here’s the prompts you waited for!
- “Be a veterinarian for magical creatures, Mom said. It’d be fun, she said. Bullshit!” [Insert character] said, nursing their current wounds.
- Life is a game, what are you? A pawn or the player?
- “I never believed the creatures existed, but now? This one is staring right at me.”
- Dying is the easy part. Coming back? That’s the part that is a bitch to do. Also slightly more painful.
- You never knew what your husband’s job was. Not once in your entire marriage. That wasn’t until you were given divorce papers. Because you cheated on death himself…what now? “I cheated on death…”
Well, that’s it, ya’ll. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. And I’ll talk to you on Monday!
Ps. I think I’m going to start making FanFiction prompts. They’ll be like, PA and PB (Person A and Person B). Things like that.
Firstly, I am sorry that this is late. But I hate to say it, I haven’t written since January 7. That’s nearly a month. And I have tried, but nothing. I hope maybe I could this week because it’s holidays. I don’t know. I don’t know anymore. I feel like nothing I can even think up is worth it.
Now, I know what you’re thinking: “Just push through it. That’s what writers do.” But when you don’t really have a support system, a real one. It’s harder. Even when you’re trying to finish school and you don’t actually feel up to it or that you could do it. That’s how these past few weeks has been. I don’t really know. I feel drained when I try to write, even trying to think up a blog post takes a lot.
Well, sorry for this horribly down and dreary post.
Talk to you guys on Friday!
Hey, guys!! How was your weekend? Good I hope, and Valentine’s? Good. I did what I told you. Binged Teen Titans and ate ice cream. And walked the dog, but that was a given. So that’s really it for my life update; I’ll get on with the prompts:
- “They broke the wrong parts of me. They took my wings but they didn’t take my young.”
- It’s all fun and games until someone loses an eye, or you’re in a high-speed chase with three police cars on your ass; one of them being driven by your mum/dad…And it’s not even your fault. (Or is)
- What if your phobias (a.k.a. spiders, snakes…clowns.) are the cause of your death in a past life?
- Describe a wedding from three different POV. You can choose!
- “So, what now?” “I don’t know, I thought the jump would kill us.” “WHAT?!!”
Well, that’s it for this Friday! Hope you have a really good weekend. And I’ll talk to you on Monday!!
Happy Monday! Well, it’s the night before Valentines. And if you’re like me, that means you are Single and have nothing to do but wallow in your loneliness (well technically I do have someone. He’s about one year old and he’s a fur ball. And if you are confused it’s my dog and he’s also on my Instagram). Or if not, you are happily spending it with that someone. But either way, you could be also writing romance. Or not. AND BINGEING TEEN TITANS!! (The original, not that silly thing.)
So in my opinion, when you are writing or watching and research romance, write how you want. If you want to do the cliche do it. Maybe you can do a different twist to it.
Now then. That’s it for the post and now here’s some Valentine Prompts!!
- Their hands met, reaching for the same book. (What book?)
- With interlocking fingers, they were ready to take on the world.
- CA (Character A) screams to the heavens that CA will never fall in love again. The gods of love think otherwise and band together to make sure that CA does.
- Two Words: S/he’s alive! (Yes I know It’s like Franken Stein, but it’s not.
- “I love you.” “I know.” (I HAD TOO!!!)
- S/he found Him/er sobbing in the stairwell at work.
Well, that’s it for today. Have a Happy Valentine’s day not matter how you spend it. See you on Friday!!
Hey, guys! Sorry that I didn’t post on Monday. Truth be told, I forgot. Epically. But I hope you had a great week. So because it’s Friday here are your prompts!!
- You wake up in the city for the first time.
- Your medication you’ve been taking have been a lie. They haven’t been working right. They’ve been suppressing super powers.
- This time. It’s the princess that has to rescue the dragon.
- He never got to use the cage.
- The phone rings. The voice on the other end says, “We need you again.” Then hands up.
- A girl reading on a rainy day…
That’s it for today! Have a good weekend and I should see you on Monday!
Hey, guys!! How’re you? I hope you had a good week. Here are the prompts that I should’ve given to you last week. OH!! Writing update I actually wrote something. And my block isn’t as bad, it’s still there, but it’s okay.
On with the prompts:
- On your (legal age in your world) birthday, you shoot a mystic bow that is said to kill whoever is destined to kill you, three seconds before they do. Eight years later, your arrow strikes your SO’S heart, right as s/he says “I do.”
- Start your story with this sentence: “There used to be six of us…Now I’m alone.”
- Every door in the world has locked. Describe the aftermath.
- You tossed (insert bill here) across you room in frustration and it goes under your bed. A second later, a clawed hand pushes it back out with a wad of cash. What do you do?
- There he was again. This was the second time I had seen him. Except, the first time, was twenty years ago. I thought I was the only one. Now I wonder how many.
- It’s been twenty-three years since they buried me alive, hoping that would be enough to kill me.
- Character A: I’ll kill you.
Character B: Darling, I’m already dead.
- Death is lonely and is looking into getting a pet to cheer him up. He chooses you.
- “You’re still here…and you’re making pancakes.”
- Character A:”Halloween was yesterday, why are you still wearing your costume?”
Character B:”I’m…not wearing one?”
Character A:”Correct me if I’m wrong, but you didn’t have wings yesterday.”
And that’s it, guys! Have a good weekend and I’ll see you on Monday!