Hey, guys! Sorry this is late, I thought I published it…you know it didn’t get posted. So, here is the late Friday Prompts!! Plus I hope you had a great week!
- He looked at the bodies and the blood covered girl. “You’re late,” she said.
- “Who were you before the war.” (It could be any war)
- “I’ll be your villain if you truly want to be the hero.” He said.
- A girl found out that her best friend, and the boy she’s in love with for years, is gay.
- “Fairies exist. They steal your socks, but only the left ones, what’s with that?” the old man said. (I love Gobber. I did change it from trolls.)
- Thousands of warriors drew their swords. But for a war, they would not win.
- I did what I had to do. That may mean I’m a traitor, or so that’s what they call me.
That’s it for the prompts!! Talk to you on Monday where I complain about people and their reactions of Disney.