Hey, guys!! How was your weekend? Mine was normal. Tax season is on and it’s a pain. But I thought I’d do a bit of a geeky post today. Why? Because I thought you’d guys want to know what I can’t wait to watch movie-wise. So, here they are:
- Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man Tells No Tales May 25, 2017
- You have no idea how excited I am. I have been a fan of this series since it first came out. I love everything about these movies. But I admit some things about the Fourth one is…well the fourth one. But it was still good.
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 April 25, 2017
- I loved the first one. Waiting for this one is hard. I can’t wait.
- King Arthur: Legend of the Sword May 11, 2017
- Okay…Many of you may not know this. But I am a mythology geek. The Merlin and Arthur story is my favourite! Sword in the Stone? Fave movie as a kid. I can’t wait for this one. Sometimes they don’t do it how I like. But most of the time. I love them.
- The Mummy June 9, 2017
- Now, I may not totally be into this one. Now I am a fan of the mummy movies. But the third one. Wasn’t totally my thing. This one looks good. And I really can’t wait.
- Cars: Lightning Strikes Twice June 16, 2017
- Okay, I know this one is odd, but I am total Disney Geek and I liked them when they first came out. So, the final Instalment looks awesome!
Okay, that’s it!! Talk to you on Friday!!
Hey, guys! Sorry, this is a bit late. Okay extremely late. So because this is a week late, and I have no idea on why I am so late and slow. I have no excuses. Beauty and the Beast, it was amazing and I had no qualms for anything aginst it. It was perfect. And when I had heard about the people complaining about LeFou, I WAS HAPPY WITH WHAT THEY DID!! And I was proud of Disney for doing so.
Now, why am I a week late? To be honest, I was forgetting about it and not really caring that I hadn’t posted. That I hadn’t done anything really Important. I don’t really know. My week has been fine. Totally fine, yet I didn’t want to post. I have been watching anime and reading manga, and Netflix is working again on my computer. But I don’t really know. It’s not how I wanted things to go this week. I had totally planned this post on Saturday, but then whatever happened and Monday came and went and then I totally didn’t realise that I missed a post until it was Wednesday…
So! As the title says I promised prompts. So without any further ado, the prompts:
- Dragons are the size of pets, what type of dragon do you own?
- A character in your novel found a dragon egg. Why?
- Dragons don’t exist. Until you saw one sitting on your house.
- Instead of cars and planes, there are dragons and they are very expensive. You own one.
- People are out to kill dragons. Why?
EDIT: Sorry, I forgot to post the prompts. Lol.
Talk to you guys later.
Sorry, this is so late! But here it is. Lefou in this new Beauty and the Beast. And I have read that it was a horrid thing to do to a Classic Disney movie. But you know what?
I DON’T GIVE A CRAP!! You wanna know why? It’s not because of the whole, “Disney needs more gay characters”, no, it’s because since I could figure things out. I actually generally thought that LeFou had a man crush or gay crush on Gaston. So when I heard all the shit going around, I thought “whatever” that’s it. I wasn’t disgusted nor was I angry. I was sort of going, at least they now acknowledged it publicly.
Now, don’t hate me. I have felt that way. And guess what else! I have opening night tickets to Beauty and the Beast. And when that scene shows up, if and when it does, I will be happily singing along.
I’ll also be doing a review after. It’ll be combined with Friday’s prompts.
Talk to you later!!
Hey, guys! Sorry this is late, I thought I published it…you know it didn’t get posted. So, here is the late Friday Prompts!! Plus I hope you had a great week!
- He looked at the bodies and the blood covered girl. “You’re late,” she said.
- “Who were you before the war.” (It could be any war)
- “I’ll be your villain if you truly want to be the hero.” He said.
- A girl found out that her best friend, and the boy she’s in love with for years, is gay.
- “Fairies exist. They steal your socks, but only the left ones, what’s with that?” the old man said. (I love Gobber. I did change it from trolls.)
- Thousands of warriors drew their swords. But for a war, they would not win.
- I did what I had to do. That may mean I’m a traitor, or so that’s what they call me.
That’s it for the prompts!! Talk to you on Monday where I complain about people and their reactions of Disney.
Hey, ya’ll. So, here’s the thing. I missed Friday, again. And now I’ve gotten into Anime after a long time. I really don’t know what to do. But I think I’m going to start doing BiMonthly goals. Where I have two months to do things and hopefully get them done.
So here they are:
- Get over your block.
- Begin Hacked (my new idea).
- Get a job.
- Finish my classes (and pass).
- Get organised with the blog.
- Post twice a week (Prompt Friday and something writing on Mondays).
Well, that’s it for now, I’ll update you in April or beginning of June. And I’ll see you on Friday.