Hey, guys! Sorry that I didn’t post on Monday. Truth be told, I forgot. Epically. But I hope you had a great week. So because it’s Friday here are your prompts!!
- You wake up in the city for the first time.
- Your medication you’ve been taking have been a lie. They haven’t been working right. They’ve been suppressing super powers.
- This time. It’s the princess that has to rescue the dragon.
- He never got to use the cage.
- The phone rings. The voice on the other end says, “We need you again.” Then hands up.
- A girl reading on a rainy day…
That’s it for today! Have a good weekend and I should see you on Monday!
Hey, guys!! How’re you? I hope you had a good week. Here are the prompts that I should’ve given to you last week. OH!! Writing update I actually wrote something. And my block isn’t as bad, it’s still there, but it’s okay.
On with the prompts:
- On your (legal age in your world) birthday, you shoot a mystic bow that is said to kill whoever is destined to kill you, three seconds before they do. Eight years later, your arrow strikes your SO’S heart, right as s/he says “I do.”
- Start your story with this sentence: “There used to be six of us…Now I’m alone.”
- Every door in the world has locked. Describe the aftermath.
- You tossed (insert bill here) across you room in frustration and it goes under your bed. A second later, a clawed hand pushes it back out with a wad of cash. What do you do?
- There he was again. This was the second time I had seen him. Except, the first time, was twenty years ago. I thought I was the only one. Now I wonder how many.
- It’s been twenty-three years since they buried me alive, hoping that would be enough to kill me.
- Character A: I’ll kill you.
Character B: Darling, I’m already dead.
- Death is lonely and is looking into getting a pet to cheer him up. He chooses you.
- “You’re still here…and you’re making pancakes.”
- Character A:”Halloween was yesterday, why are you still wearing your costume?”
Character B:”I’m…not wearing one?”
Character A:”Correct me if I’m wrong, but you didn’t have wings yesterday.”
And that’s it, guys! Have a good weekend and I’ll see you on Monday!
I am sorry…I totally forgot to post on Friday. Sorry! I wanted to be on time for posts but instead, I forgot… I’ve been in a slump, I guess. I don’t know why!
I’ve not been writing I’ve been horrid. And to make things worse, my frames for my glasses snapped and I have to wait a few days or a week for the frames to come in.
I think the only way I can keep up and have good content is to only do Monday and Friday. And the occasional Wednesday. As an update.
So. I am sorry that I missed Friday. And I’ll see you on Friday.
Goodbye, my lovelies!
P.S. I’m also on twitter!
OMG!! Guys! Yesterday was the best day of my life! Never, not even when I was a care partner, did I have fun with those kids. Mind you I only had two, but they were amazing. I was on a complete HIGH yesterday! And talking with them about writing made it so much better!
So what the workshop was for was I believe NANOWRIMO’s Young Writer’s Program. Where students choose what word count they wanted to try for. So, I believe that 1 aimed for 10,000 words and the other aimed for 15,000.
But yeah! That’s all for today, had so much fun yesterday. I can’t wait for next year!
Talk to you guys soon,
Hey, how was your weekend? I’m so excited for tomorrow! I will be helping in my first ever Writing Workshop!!
It’s at an elementary school here in my city. I never went there, but a friend of mine has. The workshop is only for the class. I believe they are all 13 and some years old.
But I haven’t written. It’s a bit hard that I haven’t written. I don’t know what it is but this year I haven’t written a word of fiction. But hopefully it changes in a few days.
So that’s it for today! I’ll tell you how the workshop goes on Wednesday!
Well, I have a totally new thing. Now I know that with my last projects I’ve gotten bored and ditched them. But this time, I don’t plan do ditch Darkness, that’s what I currently call it. So, because it’s a Friday here’s the prompts!
- As she walked towards the exit of her coffee shop, she glanced down at her cup. “You are beautiful” was written beside her name, she glanced back and their eyes met.
- “Be careful, child…Just because you’re winning does not mean you have won.”–Character?
- He found the journal on the train but what was in it, was not what he was expecting.
- Write the saddest Valentines story you could possibly think of.
- “New year, new me.” HE/SHE said raising the glass in the empty apartment. The door flew open on the twelfth chime.
- “If we get arrested, it’s all your fault.” Who says this?
Well, that’s all for this Friday! Talk to yo guys soon!!
Hey, guys! It’s Wednesday! And as I promised new! Well, actually not yet. But I am surprised that I’m 50 posts! That’s so cool!
So, I am going to be doing a Monthly Writing Update. Which, I haven’t done much. But That’s okay. I’ve got a plan. I plan on rewriting a novel of mine. Just trying to figure out how I am going to do that. But I plan to write, either by the first draft or by planning, 200 words a day at least!
So, I apologise for the very short post again. And how late it is. I will be trying to keep with it. Friday will be prompts and Monday, I’ll be telling everyone my plan for the new year. I know that it’s late; but better late than never!
Hey, guys! Happy Monday! So again I apologise for the absence last week. This week should be better! And I have my writing class so that’s going very well.
Hopefully, I have a real post on Wednesday. Something writing related or Fandom. January has been basically a Monday all month.
So I’ll talk to you soon,
I think it’s 48? Could be 49. Sorry there’s not really a post today! This week’s been a bit strange. Next week should be better!
Goodbye, my lovelies!!
Hey, guys! Sorry, I missed Friday! But things have got sorta hectic. But here I am!
I should let your know that I have started a fiction class. It’s inline and also free. It’s from the Open University. I’m a bit exited for it right now.
But I’ll update you guys on the class on Wednesday. And hopefully have an actually writing post.
Goodbye, my lovelies!!