Hey, guys!! How’re you? I hope you had a good week. Here are the prompts that I should’ve given to you last week. OH!! Writing update I actually wrote something. And my block isn’t as bad, it’s still there, but it’s okay.
On with the prompts:
- On your (legal age in your world) birthday, you shoot a mystic bow that is said to kill whoever is destined to kill you, three seconds before they do. Eight years later, your arrow strikes your SO’S heart, right as s/he says “I do.”
- Start your story with this sentence: “There used to be six of us…Now I’m alone.”
- Every door in the world has locked. Describe the aftermath.
- You tossed (insert bill here) across you room in frustration and it goes under your bed. A second later, a clawed hand pushes it back out with a wad of cash. What do you do?
- There he was again. This was the second time I had seen him. Except, the first time, was twenty years ago. I thought I was the only one. Now I wonder how many.
- It’s been twenty-three years since they buried me alive, hoping that would be enough to kill me.
- Character A: I’ll kill you.
Character B: Darling, I’m already dead.
- Death is lonely and is looking into getting a pet to cheer him up. He chooses you.
- “You’re still here…and you’re making pancakes.”
- Character A:”Halloween was yesterday, why are you still wearing your costume?”
Character B:”I’m…not wearing one?”
Character A:”Correct me if I’m wrong, but you didn’t have wings yesterday.”
And that’s it, guys! Have a good weekend and I’ll see you on Monday!
I am sorry…I totally forgot to post on Friday. Sorry! I wanted to be on time for posts but instead, I forgot… I’ve been in a slump, I guess. I don’t know why!
I’ve not been writing I’ve been horrid. And to make things worse, my frames for my glasses snapped and I have to wait a few days or a week for the frames to come in.
I think the only way I can keep up and have good content is to only do Monday and Friday. And the occasional Wednesday. As an update.
So. I am sorry that I missed Friday. And I’ll see you on Friday.
Goodbye, my lovelies!
P.S. I’m also on twitter!
OMG!! Guys! Yesterday was the best day of my life! Never, not even when I was a care partner, did I have fun with those kids. Mind you I only had two, but they were amazing. I was on a complete HIGH yesterday! And talking with them about writing made it so much better!
So what the workshop was for was I believe NANOWRIMO’s Young Writer’s Program. Where students choose what word count they wanted to try for. So, I believe that 1 aimed for 10,000 words and the other aimed for 15,000.
But yeah! That’s all for today, had so much fun yesterday. I can’t wait for next year!
Talk to you guys soon,
Hey, how was your weekend? I’m so excited for tomorrow! I will be helping in my first ever Writing Workshop!!
It’s at an elementary school here in my city. I never went there, but a friend of mine has. The workshop is only for the class. I believe they are all 13 and some years old.
But I haven’t written. It’s a bit hard that I haven’t written. I don’t know what it is but this year I haven’t written a word of fiction. But hopefully it changes in a few days.
So that’s it for today! I’ll tell you how the workshop goes on Wednesday!
Well, I have a totally new thing. Now I know that with my last projects I’ve gotten bored and ditched them. But this time, I don’t plan do ditch Darkness, that’s what I currently call it. So, because it’s a Friday here’s the prompts!
- As she walked towards the exit of her coffee shop, she glanced down at her cup. “You are beautiful” was written beside her name, she glanced back and their eyes met.
- “Be careful, child…Just because you’re winning does not mean you have won.”–Character?
- He found the journal on the train but what was in it, was not what he was expecting.
- Write the saddest Valentines story you could possibly think of.
- “New year, new me.” HE/SHE said raising the glass in the empty apartment. The door flew open on the twelfth chime.
- “If we get arrested, it’s all your fault.” Who says this?
Well, that’s all for this Friday! Talk to yo guys soon!!
Hey, guys! It’s Wednesday! And as I promised new! Well, actually not yet. But I am surprised that I’m 50 posts! That’s so cool!
So, I am going to be doing a Monthly Writing Update. Which, I haven’t done much. But That’s okay. I’ve got a plan. I plan on rewriting a novel of mine. Just trying to figure out how I am going to do that. But I plan to write, either by the first draft or by planning, 200 words a day at least!
So, I apologise for the very short post again. And how late it is. I will be trying to keep with it. Friday will be prompts and Monday, I’ll be telling everyone my plan for the new year. I know that it’s late; but better late than never!
Hey, guys! Happy Monday! So again I apologise for the absence last week. This week should be better! And I have my writing class so that’s going very well.
Hopefully, I have a real post on Wednesday. Something writing related or Fandom. January has been basically a Monday all month.
So I’ll talk to you soon,
I think it’s 48? Could be 49. Sorry there’s not really a post today! This week’s been a bit strange. Next week should be better!
Goodbye, my lovelies!!
Hey, guys! Sorry, I missed Friday! But things have got sorta hectic. But here I am!
I should let your know that I have started a fiction class. It’s inline and also free. It’s from the Open University. I’m a bit exited for it right now.
But I’ll update you guys on the class on Wednesday. And hopefully have an actually writing post.
Goodbye, my lovelies!!
Hey, guys!~ Happy Wednesday!When you are writing the first draft is it really Important? If you are letting more than one person read it, yes. That’s what I think anyways.
When you are writing the first draft is it really Important? If you are letting more than one person read it, yes. That’s what I think anyways.
Worrying about the grammar when no one is reading it. It’ll take you longer to write it. And it will take you longer to know that this draft (which is unlikely) is not the full story.
Remember grammar is the enemy when it comes to the first draft. I am not talking about giving it to betas I am talking about the first time when you are actually writing it.
That’s all for this Wednesday.
Goodbye, my lovelies!!