Happy Monday! Well, it’s the night before Valentines. And if you’re like me, that means you are Single and have nothing to do but wallow in your loneliness (well technically I do have someone. He’s about one year old and he’s a fur ball. And if you are confused it’s my dog and he’s also on my Instagram). Or if not, you are happily spending it with that someone. But either way, you could be also writing romance. Or not. AND BINGEING TEEN TITANS!! (The original, not that silly thing.)
So in my opinion, when you are writing or watching and research romance, write how you want. If you want to do the cliche do it. Maybe you can do a different twist to it.
Now then. That’s it for the post and now here’s some Valentine Prompts!!
- Their hands met, reaching for the same book. (What book?)
- With interlocking fingers, they were ready to take on the world.
- CA (Character A) screams to the heavens that CA will never fall in love again. The gods of love think otherwise and band together to make sure that CA does.
- Two Words: S/he’s alive! (Yes I know It’s like Franken Stein, but it’s not.
- “I love you.” “I know.” (I HAD TOO!!!)
- S/he found Him/er sobbing in the stairwell at work.
Well, that’s it for today. Have a Happy Valentine’s day not matter how you spend it. See you on Friday!!