Hey, guys!! How’re you? I hope you had a good week. Here are the prompts that I should’ve given to you last week. OH!! Writing update I actually wrote something. And my block isn’t as bad, it’s still there, but it’s okay.
On with the prompts:
- On your (legal age in your world) birthday, you shoot a mystic bow that is said to kill whoever is destined to kill you, three seconds before they do. Eight years later, your arrow strikes your SO’S heart, right as s/he says “I do.”
- Start your story with this sentence: “There used to be six of us…Now I’m alone.”
- Every door in the world has locked. Describe the aftermath.
- You tossed (insert bill here) across you room in frustration and it goes under your bed. A second later, a clawed hand pushes it back out with a wad of cash. What do you do?
- There he was again. This was the second time I had seen him. Except, the first time, was twenty years ago. I thought I was the only one. Now I wonder how many.
- It’s been twenty-three years since they buried me alive, hoping that would be enough to kill me.
- Character A: I’ll kill you.
Character B: Darling, I’m already dead.
- Death is lonely and is looking into getting a pet to cheer him up. He chooses you.
- “You’re still here…and you’re making pancakes.”
- Character A:”Halloween was yesterday, why are you still wearing your costume?”
Character B:”I’m…not wearing one?”
Character A:”Correct me if I’m wrong, but you didn’t have wings yesterday.”
And that’s it, guys! Have a good weekend and I’ll see you on Monday!