Hey, guys! Sorry, I didn’t post on Wednesday. I forgot. And I was trying to catch up with the Nano word count. I’m currently at 5002ish. Now before I forget here is the prompts I promised.
- It was good luck to keep a storm cloud in a jar, just make sure not to open it.
- He’s the last one standing.
- Baby Nessie. What would you (or your character) do with a baby Loch Ness Monster?
- He was bigger, bigger than the cliffs with trees on them. He was a gentle spirit. Until…(What?)
- The only way to stop the winter was to kill whatever was in that snow castle.
- It was all they knew. White walls, white walkways. All to keep them “Safe”.
- She was the new queen. A queen against her will. She was more of a Prisoner.
I gave you guys two extra because it’s NaNoWriMo. So good luck with you with whatever you are doing, whether you are doing nano or not.
Goodbye, my lovelies!