It’s that time of year when the veil is at its thinnest. The witches and monsters come out to play. When the magic is the strongest it’s been at midnight!
Hey, guys! HAPPY HALLOW’S EVE!! So as I have promised, here are your Halloween and extra prompts!
- It’s an old house. For the most of the year, anyways…
- She had powers, but only on Halloween.
- Burning is the only way to destroy it.
- Can you see her? Or Why is she invisible?
- They appeared out of no where.
- “What are those?” “Blood.”
- He will always protect her…why?
- Is she dreaming? Or is the world coming to an end?
- There’s blood, but there isn’t a body…anywhere….
- Monsters in the dark, aren’t always afraid of the dark…
Well, that’s it for today, be safe, have fun and have a happy Hallow’s Eve!
Goodbye, my lovelies!