Well, it’s almost here. As I am writing this and when this post goes up, it will be 5 days. Holy mother of pearl!! That’s not a lot of time!
I know I don’t have that much experience in winning, but that doesn’t mean that I don’t have tips from, failing!
- Plan Ahead: Trust me, if you don’t have a plan of any type; from the schedule to a plan for your novel. It will be less likely that you win or even keep up your word count.
- Don’t Stress Yourself Out: Don’t stress, I mean it. If you get behind on you count, you are gonna stress. What you should do instead is spread your count out. If you do the 1667 a day and miss a day, then you just add it to the rest of your word count until you’re up.
- Keep Track: Now, I don’t just mean your word count. I also mean the fact that you should keep track of word count on your documents if you are saving in more than one place. That way if you don’t delete the wrong doc when you are done. Even if you don’t delete the document.
- SLEEP!: I can not stress this enough. If you don’t sleep you will not be at your best.
- Have Fun: And lastly, if you are not having fun then there really isn’t a point to it.
Talk to you guys soon! Goodbye, my lovelies!