Sorry guys. I missed Friday again. So here are some prompts for today from Friday. I had planned it out for Friday, but it turned out that I got really busy with putting flooring down in my mum’s room. So not much writing got done sadly.
- They’re in the cells, what is their relationship, why are they there…
- Same book. They switch books. One has cryptic messages that the other has to figure out while trying to get it back to the original owner. (You can decide how it goes)
- Her favourite spot. Or, is she going to jump? Or simply daydreaming.
- He was so young, but the visions he had seen were too much for even the oldest and bravest to have seen. (What visions? War and sorrow, or the future?)
- Don’t think I have to say much with this one.
- (Bonus!) They have been best friends since they were both kits. The guy’s spirit animal manifested when he was young. And it was the first time in history to be a real animal. They can understand each other.
The last one’s my favourite! So, the title says nanowrimo. I’ve never won nano and I don’t know if I will be doing nano, but I’ll have an answer for you guys on Wednesday.
Goodbye, my lovelies!!