Hey! It’s Friday! And you know what that means! It means you guys get prompts! So here they are.
- You see a dog on the water. Walking on water. But he seems harmless. But then he turns—there’s blood on his muzzle. And his eyes are glowing, red. Write.
- (INSERT CHARACTER HERE) walks along a beach. Simply thinking how beautiful everything is. Until they see a skull. A skull of a giant monster. Any monster. How do they react. Write.
- You see a boy in the museum. He is standing in front of a female statue. You believe at first, that he is simply enjoying the statue and the beauty of it. But then he leans in and places a kiss on her cheek. What is his story? Is he immortal? Or does he time travel? Write.
- Describe each day of the week as if it were a person. Give each one a name, age, job, and address. Write. (https://www.writerswrite.co.za)
- A large alien armada arrive in Earth’s orbit. The aliens broadcast a message to the world, saying that they plan to relocate the entire human species to another planet. (https://promptuarium.wordpress.com/category/writing-prompt)
Well that is it for today. Have a great weekend and I will see you again Monday. Now you should be writing! OH! And my word count is 507! And I only started it on Wednesday! Happy writing! OMG! I am so sorry! I thought I gave you last week’s prompts! Well I guess you get 10 today. I’ll try to fix that for next week.
Goodbye, my lovelies!